Friday 30 October 2009

2nd week of postal strike

Like last Friday, I came home early again today. I could have stayed all day to go to work in another room but I wanted to grab this opportunity to be home early because I wanted to do some shopping before the sun sets today at around 4:30 pm.

The city centre was full of busy shoppers today probably they are preparing for the Halloween.

As I was filling a box to send to the Philippines I wonder what nice things I should buy and I thought hyacinth, daffodils and other spring bulbs would be good. So I bought some and hopefully they stay good in the box all the way half-way across the globe.

At the bus stop in St. Stephen Street in Norwich, there was a very drunken old chap who occasionally raised his right hand as if to mean "Hail, Hitler" ooopss....sorry no blunder intended here, I'm just trying to make the scene as clear to you in words. Anyway, this old chap when he was not raising his hand would point to the babies in the trolley. I wonder how my bottles of beer he had had.