Wednesday 13 June 2012

I'm back!


A trip to the Music Room shop made this blog come up to the surface of my memory today. I went there to enquire if they had hand bells and they did! I wanted to buy them right there and then but thought I should check again online if I'd get a better deal. Normally online deals are better. But I wanted to touch the item first before buying them that's why I went to that shop.

Anyway, curiosity got the better off me and I looked around if they've got something else that'd pique my interest. Hmm! Bad move. They did! They've got rulers with piano keyboard design, pencils and pencil case too. I couldn't help it. I picked a few items and spent £16. The handbells cost £37. What have I done now?

Walking back home I thought to myself that I should frequent the city and check all the shops. I must get familiarised with everything they sell so I don't get worked up when I see something new and end up buying them even if I didn't intend to buy them.

Well, I think I need all these stuff I bought. I need to revive my waning musicability and I need inspirations. At the same time, I need to get my brain working again because I'm getting addicted to FB and not benefiting anything.

I was a blog addict and I loved it. I don't wanna be FB addict. So yea, I'm back!